This is really a miracle pumpkin, orange and lemon jam, because you will never know what it is cooked from. Even the most non-pumpkin lovers will love this jam without looking back. In appearance, it does not look like peach or pear jam, but it tastes like orange-lemon-apricot jam. Tasty, beyond words.
- Pumpkin - 1 kilogram;
- orange - 1 piece;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- apple - 1 piece;
- sugar - 1.5 cups.
Step-by-step recipe for pumpkin jam with orange and lemon
- Rinse all vegetables well. Peel the pumpkin and remove the seeds.
- Remove the skin from the orange and lemon and cut into cubes. I also cut blocks and pumpkin into cubes.
- Mix all the prepared ingredients in a saucepan and cover with sugar. Let us insist that juice appears.
- When the juice has appeared we put the pan on the fire, bring everything to a boil, then continue cooking on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Pour the resulting jam into sterilized jars, and roll up the lids.
Wonderful pumpkin, orange and lemon jam is ready. The pumpkin jam spread on a bun will perfectly complement your breakfast, and the desserts with this jam are simply masterpiece!
Do not be afraid of cooking experiments with "I like to cook."