I bring to your attention a very beautiful salad that will fit perfectly on your holiday table. Surprise your dear guests with the Mittens salad from I Love Cooking. The salad is prepared simply and quickly, mix all the ingredients and take some time to decorate.
- rice is an incomplete glass;
- hard cheese - 150 grams;
- crab sticks - 200 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- bell pepper - 1 piece;
- tomato - 1 piece;
- cucumber - 1 piece;
- mayonnaise for lubrication.
Mittens salad. Step by step recipe
- Boil rice and eggs in advance. Clean the eggs.
- Put a layer of rice on a plate in the shape of a mittens and a little grease on top with mayonnaise.
- Cut a small cube of bell pepper, tomato and cucumber, as well as eggs.
- Cut off the red part from the crab sticks and leave for decoration, and crumble the white one into a cube.
- Mix all the ingredients with the right amount of mayonnaise and put on top of the rice.
- Hard cheese grate.
- Now, on top of the salad, nicely decorate the mittens from the red part of the crab sticks and put out the edge of the grated cheese.
Let the salad infuse a little, and you can serve it to the festive table. Happy holidays and festive mood, decorate your table with “I Love Cooking”! And be sure to try the delicious salad with calamari and olives and the Glutton salad.