Dear friends, today I will share with you a recipe for unusually delicious Moldavian pies with cabbage or werzer. I learned the recipe for these wonderful pies from a friend of mine who works as a chef in a restaurant. Try to cook, and you will surely like it. In addition, they are prepared very simply.
- water - 150 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 150 milliliters;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- sugar - 3 teaspoons;
- flour - 400 grams;
- cabbage - 1 small forks;
- onion - 1 head;
- spices to taste;
- egg - 1 piece;
- sunflower oil - for frying.
Moldavian pies with cabbage. Step by step recipe
- We take a plate and pour water at room temperature there.
- We send vegetable oil, salt and sugar there.
- We mix everything.
- Then we introduce the flour.
- Knead the dough.
- We leave the finished dough to rest.
- Cut cabbage and onions, fry until tender. Add the spices.
- We cut the dough into 14 parts and roll it out.
- Put the filling and roll our pies like cabbage rolls. Grease the egg on top.
- Cook at a temperature of 180 degrees. Before the test is ready, about 30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
You can change the filling for our pies to your taste and the availability of ingredients in your refrigerator. Prepare only the most delicious and best recipes with the team “Very tasty.” And next time we will cook fried pies with cabbage on boiled yeast dough and yeast fried pies with cabbage.