Salad with mushrooms and canned corn will not leave anyone indifferent, and especially - fans of mushroom salads. A salad with canned corn and cheese, prepared according to this recipe, has many advantages - it is incredibly tasty, delicate and fits perfectly into any, even a festive table. An excellent combination of champignons with the rest of the ingredients adds a spicy touch to the salad. The salad is easy to prepare and has a great combination of flavors.
- pickled champignons - 2 jars (700 grams);
- canned corn - 400 grams or 2 jars (small);
- red bell pepper - 1 piece;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- pickled cucumbers - 2 pieces;
- greens of fresh parsley;
- green onions;
- salt to taste;
- garlic - 2-3 cloves;
- mayonnaise to taste.
Salad with champignons and canned corn. Step by step recipe
- Initially, we prepare a container in which we will combine and mix all the ingredients of the salad (I have a deep glass salad bowl).
- Then open the jars of canned champignons and drain the liquid. Mushrooms are sent to the prepared salad bowl.
- It is very good to use small mushrooms, then they do not need to be cut and whole mushrooms look more beautiful in a salad. I like to use home-made pickled mushrooms for salad. On our portal “I love to cook” you can find step-by-step recipes for cooking pickled champignons at home.
- Open jars of sweet canned corn, drain the liquid and transfer the corn to a salad bowl for champignons.
- To prepare this salad, it takes me two small jars of canned corn, but if you have a large jar, one jar will be enough (just 400 grams is included).
- Hard cheese (according to the recipe) is cut into small cubes and transferred to a salad bowl.
- We cut two pickled cucumbers in exactly the same cubes as hard cheese. Sliced cucumbers are sent to the champignons.
- Half of the red bell pepper is cut into small cubes and put into a salad bowl.
- My fresh parsley, chopped finely with a knife and send to all the ingredients.
- Finely chop the green onion and transfer to a salad bowl.
- And now we’ll start preparing the salad dressing sauce.
- Finely chop a couple of garlic cloves with a knife or pass through a press.
- Combine mayonnaise with garlic and mix well.
- If you chop the garlic with a knife, then the mayonnaise with garlic should be beaten in a blender, until smooth.
- Ready garlic sauce is added to the salad to taste, salt if desired. And all is well, but gently mix.
- Salad with mushrooms, corn and cheese is ready to be served.
Salad with mushrooms and cheese is easy to prepare and will pleasantly surprise you with its taste. Try to make a salad with mushrooms - and you will be pleasantly surprised.
On “I Love Cooking” you will find many more recipes for delicious salads that are easy to prepare.