At the buffet restaurant, a delicious appetizer of mushrooms was served. Such yummy - you will lick your fingers! And to understand, it’s very easy to cook it! Now this is my signature festive appetizer, which my guests adore. Juicy, fragrant mushrooms, cheese that stretches, and a light creamy note - this is really very tasty! Let’s take a recipe for cooking with “I Love Cooking”.
- medium champignons - 20 pieces;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- butter - 50-70 grams;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Mushroom appetizer - you will lick your fingers. Step by step recipe
- Wash and dry the mushrooms well.
- From the mushrooms we cut the legs, leaving the caps whole. Finely chop the legs and fry in butter, salt and pepper.
- Three cheese on a grater with small holes.
- To the warm fried (not hot) legs, add half the cheese and mix.
- We put the mushroom caps on a baking sheet covered with parchment and greased with vegetable oil.
- We start the hats with minced meat, bake in the oven for about 15-20 minutes (at 200 degrees).
- We get it, sprinkle with the remaining cheese and again set it for 5 minutes so that it only melts.
Incredibly fast and easy appetizer ready! Serve the mushrooms still hot so that the cheese stretches. It will be very tasty to combine with such a sauce: mayonnaise mixed with garlic, chopped herbs can be added; ketchup or soy sauce. In any case, everyone enjoys a mushroom snack. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!