Mushroom Julien, what can be tastier and more aromatic? You can delight yourself and your loved ones with an exquisite dish both on holidays and on a weekday. Julienne from mushrooms is prepared easily, let's try to cook, treat yourself to your loved ones.
- porcini mushrooms or champignons - 500 grams;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- sour cream - 200 grams;
- hard cheese - 300 grams;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- butter - 4 tablespoons;
- flour - 1 tablespoon;
- pepper and salt to taste.
Julien from the mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- If necessary, peel the mushrooms, chop them. Send chopped mushrooms to fry in a pan by adding 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Drain the resulting liquid while frying mushrooms in a prepared container.
- Peel the onion, chop finely and send to the mushrooms to fry, add the oil (2 tablespoons) and stew for another 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream and flour to the liquid from frying mushrooms, stir well.
- The resulting sauce is slowly poured into mushrooms with onions and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Grate the cheese.
- Molds in which you will cook julienne, rub with a clove of garlic. Put the mushrooms with onions in the sauce, sprinkle with grated cheese, and send them to bake in the oven, heated to 200 ° C for 5-7 minutes.
Mushroom Julien is a great addition to the festive table, none of the guests will remain indifferent.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “Very tasty”, everything is delicious here! We recommend cooking fried mushrooms with onions and mushrooms in a creamy garlic sauce.