Mushroom salad, canned with greens is just a funky thing, tasty and nutritious. To preserve the salad, use different varieties of mushrooms, then it will turn out to be incredibly fragrant. In winter, you only need to open the jar and put it in a plate, and a gorgeous dish is ready, but I will tell you how to make mushroom salad.
- Boiled mushrooms - 450 grams;
- vegetable oil 25-30 milliliters;
- vinegar essence 80% - 10 grams;
- bitter and allspice - 2 pieces each;
- sugar - 0.5 tablespoon;
- salt - 0.5 tablespoon;
- bay leaf - 1 piece.
Step by step recipe for mushroom salad for the winter
- Sort fresh mushrooms, rinse thoroughly under running water, separate the legs, hats, put in a pan with salted water and cook over moderate heat until the mushrooms settle to the bottom and the broth becomes transparent.
- Prepare the sauce from vegetable oil, vinegar, black bitter and allspice, finely chopped herbs, sugar, and bay leaf.
- Put the mushrooms in jars, pour hot sauce 2 cm below the top of the neck, cover with lids and sterilize jars with a capacity of 0.5 liters for 40 minutes.
- Roll up immediately and put the lids down for cooling.
Our fragrant mushroom salad is ready, when serving it, you can sprinkle with vegetable oil a little.
Enjoy your meal!