Usually, we use vinegar to cover mushrooms for the winter. Mushrooms, already heavy for the stomach, and also with vinegar, they are doubly harder to digest. Quite recently, I began to close Mushrooms in tomato sauce with spices without vinegar - these are such delicious foods that you don’t immediately understand that these are mushrooms. It seems that this is some kind of tender meat, piquantly seasoned with spice sauce.
- Mushrooms - 1 kilogram;
- vegetable oil - 0.4 liters;
- tomato paste - 1 cup;
- salt - 1.5 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- bay leaf - 2.3 pieces4
- black and allspice 2 peas;
- cloves - 3 pieces.
Step by step recipe for mushrooms in tomato sauce with spices without vinegar
- Put the sorted and peeled mushrooms in a colander, wash well and let the water drain.
- Boil the mushrooms in water for 5 minutes, then drain the water and stew the mushrooms in vegetable oil until soft.
- Add a glass of boiling water, tomato paste, salt, sugar, bay leaf, black and allspice, cloves and boil for 5 minutes.
- Arrange the mushrooms in prepared half-liter jars, cover and sterilize at 100 ° C for 90 minutes.
- After sterilization, immediately roll up the jars.
- serve mushrooms on the table as a side dish for vegetable dishes, potatoes, meat.
Also, mushrooms in tomato sauce with spices without vinegar are ideal for further use in cooking. With them you can cook pizza, stewed meat with mushrooms, eggs stuffed with mushrooms. Everything you want.
Bon appetit, my dear!