I propose to cook incredibly tasty mushrooms stuffed with vegetables. This dish is prepared very easily and simply, the mushrooms are juicy and just melt in your mouth. If you need to cook an original and tasty dish, then the recipe for stuffed mushrooms is what you need. Such mushrooms can be served on the festive table both hot and cold (as an appetizer) - it is incredibly tasty, it is impossible to resist. I like to cook them not only for the holidays: my guests and home people love such mushrooms, from the table they are swept away very quickly. Mushrooms turn out to be simply awesome: already from one of their aromas saliva flows.
- large champignons - 8 pieces;
- bell pepper - 1 piece;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- hard cheese - 60 grams;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- a small bunch of parsley;
- cream or sour cream - 2 tablespoons.
Mushrooms stuffed with vegetables. Step by step recipe
- The first step is to prepare the mushrooms: we will use champignons.
- Take large champignons to make it convenient to stuff.
- Mushrooms must be washed well and also dried well.
- After the mushrooms are washed and dried, they need to separate the leg from the cap. You can separate the legs with a special knife or a teaspoon. You need to cut the legs as close to the cap as possible: making a recess for the filling.
- Legs and pulp should be cut into small, small cubes and left in a separate bowl.
- We proceed to the preparation of bell pepper: it needs to be washed, remove all unnecessary and cut into small cubes. It is better to cut it as small as possible, so that later it is convenient to stuff mushrooms. Put chopped bell pepper to the mushrooms.
- Prepare the parsley: wash, chop finely and add to the mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Prepare the filling for the mushrooms. Add chopped garlic to the bowl of chopped mushrooms, bell pepper and parsley (chopped using a grater or press). Adjust the amount of garlic to your taste.
- We take hard cheese and rub it on a coarse grater, in a bowl with chopped vegetables.
- In a bowl of vegetables and hard cheese, add salt, black pepper, sour cream or cream. All ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- If you like spices, then salt, pepper, onion, garlic, Italian and Provencal herbs go well with champignons. Thyme, dried basil, oregano, parsley (preferably fresh) are also well suited. But do not forget that mushrooms are tender mushrooms, they do not have a pronounced mushroom taste, therefore, spices must be tender, not sharp: otherwise they will kill the taste of mushrooms.
- We turn to stuffing champignons. We put mushroom caps in the prepared form, you can put them denser, since when baking, mushrooms lose a significant part of the liquid contained in them and decrease in size.
- Put a small piece of butter in each hat or grease it with vegetable (or olive) oil: this will make mushrooms more tender.
- Using a spoon, fill the mushroom caps with the filling: the denser the mushrooms are stuffed, the tastier they will turn out.
- If you see that you still have the filling, you can add more mushrooms.
- We put the stuffed mushrooms in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for thirty minutes: they will darken and decrease in size.
Mushrooms stuffed with vegetables are ready - the aroma is simply magical. The whole charm of this dish is that it tastes great both in hot and in cold form. You can experiment, add different fillings - depending on preferences. You can decorate the finished dish with herbs or fresh vegetables. Such mushrooms really look appetizing and beautiful: they can become a decoration of a festive table. On the site "I love to cook" you will find a lot of wonderful recipes from champignons. Enjoy your meal.