Today we give recipes for New Year’s salads "Korel" and "Morkovkin blues".
Once at a party I tried the Corel salad and simply could not tear myself away from such yummy. I decided that on the New Year's table 2018 this salad is great. I immediately took the recipe from a friend and now very often cook it at home. And with you, of course, I will share the recipe. Write it down!
- beef - 400 grams;
- potatoes - 400 grams;
- beets - 400 grams;
- Korean carrots - 300 grams;
- apple - 1 piece;
- mayonnaise - 250 grams;
- salt to taste;
- greens - for decoration.
New Year's salad "Korel". The recipe for the steps:
- Boil vegetables and meat in salted water until tender.
- Peel and chop the apple and vegetables with a grater when cooled. Cut the meat into slices.
- Now you need to lay the salad in layers and grease each layer with mayonnaise.
- First, put the meat, then apples, vegetables, and Korean carrots on top. Decorate with herbs.
Our Corel salad is ready, call everyone to the table, everyone will definitely like it.
Another New Year's recipe for Carrot Blues Salad.
- 300 g chicken
- 2 raw carrots
- 1 onion
- 5 eggs
- 3 pickles
- 150 g prunes
- 150 g hard cheese
- 150 g Korean carrots
- 1 boiled carrot
- 200 g mayonnaise salt,
- pepper to taste
New Year's salad "Morkovkin blues". The recipe for the steps:
- Preparation: Rinse 150 grams of prune in warm water for 20 minutes.
- Pour a little vegetable oil into the pan, fry the onion, add 2 small shabby carrots to it, fry until soft.
- Salt and pepper. Allow to cool.
- Sour cream based mayonnaise. We rub one small carrot on a grater and pass through a sieve, add mayonnaise, now stir it.
- We take 300 grams of boiled chicken fillet, finely cut into strips.
- 5 yolks rub on a coarse grater.
- Squirrels are also separately three on a fine grater.
- Chop 3 small salted cucumbers, also finely chop 150 grams of prunes.
- Gathering salad: pour meat at the bottom of the dish, mayonnaise on top, the next layer: carrot and onion, also a little mayonnaise.
- The next layer is proteins. Also mayonnaise.
- Cucumbers, mayonnaise.
- Yolks, mayonnaise.
- Prunes, mayonnaise.
- Grated hard cheese on top, some mayonnaise
- The last layer: Korean carrots, spread on the entire surface beautifully.
- Salad ready! Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Video provided by the channel "Our Kitchen".
And be sure to try the Emerald Bracelet Salad and the Sun Salad. Bon appetit from the culinary portal “Very tasty”!