Dear readers, I present the Olivier salad recipe in a special way. This salad can always diversify your table. I am sure that this option of cooking a salad will not disappoint lovers of traditional dishes and will be able to surprise you with a new and pleasant taste.
- boiled potatoes - 3 pieces;
- boiled carrot - 3 pieces;
- three hard boiled eggs;
- 3-4 pickled cucumbers;
- one apple;
- 300 grams of crab meat;
- 1 can of green peas;
- 200 grams of mayonnaise;
- bunch of green onions.
Olivier salad in a special way. Step by step recipe
- Peel boiled potatoes and cut into slices.
- Peel and cut the carrots and eggs.
- Pickled cucumbers need to be peeled and cut into cubes.
- Peel the apple, remove the core and cut into cubes.
- Ready crab meat can be torn into pieces or cut into cubes.
- Chop the onion finely.
- Mix all the ingredients, add the peas, add a little salt and season with mayonnaise.
My advice to you: add mayonnaise to the salad right before serving, and you will always be sure that your olivier is juicy, tasty and aromatic! And be sure to try the veal salad “Meat Happiness” and the salad “Black Pearls in the Snow”.
“Very tasty” will always help you prepare delicious and interesting dishes. Enjoy your meal!