I will tell you how to diversify the daily menu and diversify the flow of the well-known salad of vinaigrette. In this form, this salad can be served on the festive table, and at home dinner. It seems to me that this way it even tastes better! And I will offer you an original salad dressing vinaigrette, and its taste will sparkle with new colors.
- beets - 3 pieces;
- potatoes - 2 pieces;
- carrot - 1 piece;
- onion - 1 piece;
- canned green peas - 200 grams;
- pickled cucumber - 2 pieces.
- water - 3/4 cup;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- sugar - 0.5 teaspoon.
- vinegar - 2 tablespoons.
- vegetable oil - 4 tablespoons;
- soy sauce - 2 tablespoons.
Original vinaigrette. Step by step recipe
- Boil carrots, beets and potatoes, cool and peel. Then grate on a coarse grater.
- Dice the onions and marinate in water, vinegar, sugar and salt for 10-15 minutes.
- For a salad, prepare a dressing of vegetable oil and soy sauce.
- Spread the cling film on the table and lay it in layers: first - beets, then carrots, potatoes and onions, greasing each layer with dressing. Lay the peas in the middle.
- Roll up our vinaigrette roll and roll in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Then remove the film and put the salad on a plate, decorating with greens.
Having served such a vinaigrette on the table, you will surprise and definitely delight your near and dear ones. And be sure to try the Autumn Leaf Salad and the broccoli and cauliflower salad.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!