Dear friends, I want to tell you a very simple recipe for making pancake cake. This dish is ideal for a festive table or for a family breakfast, lunch, dinner. The appetizer pancake cake with chicken is very tender and insanely delicious. Rosy pancakes with mushrooms just melt in your mouth, and fragrant chicken gives spice to the cake. Preparing a pancake cake is simple, if you watch the video recipe that I found on the youtub channel.
- 600 grams of chicken;
- 600 grams of mushrooms;
- 300 grams of sour cream;
- one onion;
- ground black pepper;
- fresh greens.
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- flour - 300 grams;
- 350 milliliters of milk;
- water - 250 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 50 milliliters;
- one tablespoon of sugar;
- a pinch of salt.
Pancake cake with chicken and mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- Break three eggs into a bowl, add a pinch of salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Pour half the warm milk into the egg mixture and mix again.
- Gradually sift the flour into the egg-milk mixture.
- Then we pour in water, the second part of warm milk and vegetable oil: it will give pancakes elasticity.
- We leave the finished dough for 15 minutes.
- We fry the pancakes in a heated pancake pan in vegetable oil, a little thicker than usual.
- For the filling, boil the chicken fillet until cooked (I add salt and a bay leaf to the water, while cooking meat).
- Finely chop the onion and fry in vegetable oil.
- We also fry mushrooms (it is better to take mushrooms).
- Grind boiled chicken, mushrooms and onions with a blender.
- In the chopped filling, add sour cream, salt and black pepper to taste. The filling is ready.
- Putting the cake together. We spread the first pancake, evenly distribute the filling, cover with the second and so on.
- Smear the sides of the cake with sour cream and sprinkle with chopped herbs. We make mayonnaise mesh on top.
- Sent to the refrigerator for an hour or two.
Pancake cake with mushrooms and chicken is very soft and tempting appetizing. Serving such a cake can be both warm and cold. Its taste is simply delicious. I share this recipe with you on the “I love to cook” portal. I have a lot of interesting things for you. Next time, be sure to try a pancake cake with meat or a pancake pie with chicken and mushrooms!