Today we will prepare a magnificent pancake pie with chicken and mushrooms, and also tell a kind of recipe - about the secret of thin pancakes. With the help of fairly simple ingredients and a simple cooking procedure, you will get a tender pancake cake with chicken and mushrooms champignons. And thanks to the light smack of sour cream, it turns into a truly royal treat. Go!
- flour - 300 grams;
- water - 250 milliliters;
- milk - 350 milliliters;
- salt - a pinch;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- sunflower oil - 50 milliliters.
- chicken fillet - 600 grams;
- champignons - 600 grams;
- sour cream - 300 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- salt with ground black pepper - to taste;
- parsley to decorate the cake.
Pancake pie with chicken and mushrooms. Step by step recipe
You can start the step-by-step preparation of pancakes in milk, either by preparing dough for pancakes and making pancakes themselves, or by preparing the ingredients for filling our pancake cake. I always start with the ingredients of the chicken stuffing: since while we cook the pancakes, it cools down - and we can save some precious time.
- Put chicken fillet in boiling water and boil for about 30 minutes.
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Wash the onion, peel it and cut a quarter into rings.
- In a pan with sunflower oil, first fry the onions.
- Once the onion has become soft and golden in color, put it on a separate plate.
- Now fry the champignons: about 15 minutes.
- Ready mushrooms are also laid out in a separate plate and left.
- We take out the cooked chicken, put in a bowl and leave to cool.
Now it's time to cook pancakes for our snack cake. If you carefully follow the step-by-step recipe, then you will learn the real secret of cooking thin pancakes.
- Drive eggs into a clean bowl.
- Add salt with sugar, mix with a whisk.
- Pour in half the warm milk and mix again.
- Gradually add the sifted flour and mix.
- Pour the second part of milk, water and sunflower oil into the resulting mass. We perform this procedure in order to make pancakes elastic. Indeed, thanks to elasticity, they turn out to be thin and delicate.
- Tip: if the mass is too thick - add water, if, on the contrary, liquid - then add flour.
- Stir the dough again and leave for 15 minutes.
- Lubricate the pan with sunflower oil.
- Pour the dough and distribute around the entire perimeter of the pan. We make pancakes a little thicker than usual. But do not worry: in the end, they will still turn out subtle and tasty.
- Pancakes are fried over low heat.
- When the edges are browned, immediately turn over to the other side and after a few moments remove from the pan.
- Attention: the main thing is not to dry the pancakes. After all, we need slightly ruddy, thin and tender pancakes.
While the pancakes cool, you need to cook the chicken and mushroom stuffing.
- Using a blender, grind the chicken, mushrooms and onions. If there is no blender, then a good old meat grinder will help you.
- In the mass, add sour cream, salt and black pepper to your taste.
- Mix everything thoroughly. Now it's time to build a pancake cake with filling.
- Put pancake on a plate.
- Spread it with filling, gently distributing the mass with an even layer over the pancake.
- Spread one more pancake on top and do the same procedure.
- Coat the walls of the finished cake with sour cream and sprinkle with chopped herbs.
- From above we make a mesh using sour cream.
- We send it to the refrigerator for 2 hours so that everything is saturated.
As a result, we got an incredibly tasty snack cake that directly melts in your mouth. About 15 pancakes are obtained from these ingredients: that is why the pancake cake turns out to be high, beautiful and very tasty - you will pleasantly surprise your guests and relatives. Share this recipe-secret with your friends - they will be grateful to you. And "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit and new culinary masterpieces!