Peaches are very amazing and fragrant. And pickled peaches, they become even tastier, and the juice from them is simply amazing. The only caveat is that with pickled peaches, you need to tinker a little longer than with strawberries for example, but the result is worth it! Interested in? Then here is a detailed description of the recipe for pickled peaches for the winter.
On a 3 liter jar:
- Peaches - 1.5 kilograms;
- sugar - 450 grams;
- water - 2-2.5 liters.
Step by step recipe for peach pickled for the winter
- Wash peaches well and put in a jar. Take peaches of medium ripeness, too soft will burst.
- Place the jars immediately in the place where you wrap them.
- Pour the peaches with boiling water, cover and wrap for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, drain the water back into the pan.
- Sprinkle each jar of peaches with sugar.
- Boil the water that was poured into the pan and fill the jars. Roll up and wrap up for 2 days immediately!
In winter, a jar of pickled peaches is eaten in a few hours! Pickled peaches are really so tasty and fragrant! Just a miracle!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!