Dear friends, today I want to tell you how to cook an unmatched Korean herring pei. This spicy and unusual appetizer makes you look at ordinary herring in a new way and try it in a completely new version. It is delicious and original. And with a step-by-step recipe, cooking Korean herring will also be very simple.
- salted herring - 2 pieces;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- onions - 1 piece;
- green cilantro - 1 bunch;
- hot red pepper - 1 dry pod (small);
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- sesame seeds - 3 tablespoons;
- soy sauce - 3-4 tablespoons;
- water - 200 milliliters;
- sunflower oil - 3 tablespoons;
- table vinegar 6% - 100 milliliters.
Peerless Korean herring Step by step recipe
- We wash the herring with water. Cut the fillet from the fish. We take out large bones. Remove the skin from the fillet.
- Prepared fish fillet, as well as if the fish has caviar or milk, cut into small pieces.
- Put the fish in a deep bowl and fill it with water mixed with vinegar. Let it stand for one hour.
- Wash a bunch of cilantro with water and finely chop with a knife.
- Peel the carrots and grate Korean carrots.
- Onions are peeled and cut into half rings.
- We send a completely dry pan to the fire and fry the sesame seeds until golden brown.
- We merge the brine from the fish and place it in a container with a lid. For these purposes, a plastic tray is ideal.
- We put chopped cilantro and sesame on the fish.
- We put the pan on the fire, pour a little sunflower oil into it and heat it.
- In hot oil, crumble red hot pepper, add chopped onions and fry.
- Finely chop the garlic and send to the pan.
- We also send carrots to the pan.
- Fry all together for several minutes.
- Put the fried vegetables in a fish tray.
- Add three tablespoons of soy sauce, mix well and cool.
- We serve homemade Korean herring cold hey.
Be sure to make Korean herring hey in your home - it's simple and delicious. This appetizer increases appetite perfectly. The team of the site “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant appetite. Also on our site there are other delicious recipes with herring.