The peculiar holiday salad of Beijing cabbage with smoked sausage is surprisingly well suited to most snack dishes and side dishes. The bright aroma of smoked meats and the delicate aftertaste of herbs with cabbage evokes an appetite. Complemented with the pleasant aroma of fresh cucumber, this dish will decorate a banquet or celebration.
- Beijing cabbage - 300 grams;
- smoked sausage (your favorite) - 100 grams;
- small onion;
- mayonnaise - 2-3 tablespoons;
- cucumber - 1 piece;
- a pinch of salt.
Step-by-step recipe for Peking salad with smoked sausage
- Chop the cabbage.
- Cut the sausage into thin strips.
- We cut cucumbers into cubes, and onions in half rings.
- Combine cabbage, cucumber, smoked sausage, onions and season with mayonnaise.
- Serve the salad on the table, spreading it in portions in portions.
Vegetable salad with sausage is very hearty and nutritious, it is easily prepared, and is eaten very quickly. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the Chinese cabbage salad with crackers and Chinese cabbage salad.