Pickled bell peppers for the winter are one of the most popular preparations, and I have already offered more than 50 recipes for preparations from pepper. Each in its own way is good and unique. But I could not miss this recipe. You know what I call it: Traffic Light. So do not be lazy and take pepper of different colors for this workpiece. Wow, how beautiful he looks in a jar, and in a plate even better. I will tell you how to pickle bell peppers for the winter without much effort and huge costs!
- pepper (always recall a different color) - 3 kilograms;
- garlic - 1 head.
Marinade proportion per 1 liter of water:
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 0.5 cups;
- sunflower oil - 0.5 cups;
- vinegar 9% - 3/4 cup.
Pickled bell peppers for the winter. Step by step recipe
- Peppers, peeled from seeds, cut into large strips.
- Boil water in a large saucepan, add salt, sugar and vinegar, let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- We spread the prepared pepper in boiling marinade and simmer for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Take out the pepper with a slotted spoon, lay it out in jars of 0.5 liter capacity (you can let it cool down a bit before laying it out).
- Grind the garlic finely, and when you put the pepper in jars, sprinkle it with garlic.
- Boil the marinade and pour the pepper in the jars.
- Put the jars in the pan, on the bottom of which a towel made of cloth, pour hot water, and from the moment of boiling, sterilize the jars for 10 minutes.
- Then immediately roll up the covers.
Pickled bell peppers for the winter ready. It turns out to be amazingly tasty and colorful, and guests will surely be delighted! “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations. And be sure to try cooking stuffed peppers for the winter and hot bell peppers for the winter.