A simple but well-proven recipe for pickled bell peppers with garlic. The pepper is very tasty, spicy and beautiful. Pickled pepper can not only be consumed as a snack, but also cook various sauces with it, add to borsch.
- Bulgarian pepper - 5 kilograms;
- vegetable oil - 2 glasses;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- salt - 3 tablespoons;
- water - 1 cup;
- vinegar 9% - 1 cup;
- garlic - 3 heads;
- black pepper and sweet peas - 5 pieces each.
Step by step recipe for pickled bell peppers with garlic
- Choose pepper of different colors, so in a jar and on the table it looks more beautiful.
- Remove the seeds from the pepper, and cut its longitudinal strips.
- Peel the garlic and divide it into cloves. If the garlic has too large cloves, then cut them in half.
- Boil water in a pan, we will need it for blanching pepper.
- Put the pepper in the boiling water alternately with a slotted spoon and blanch for 3-4 minutes. Then put it in a container to allow the pepper to cool slightly.
- Prepare the marinade from water, salt, sugar, vegetable oil and vinegar, boil. Then add the garlic to the boiling marinade. Let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Catch the garlic with a slotted spoon.
- On the bottom of the sterilized cans lay garlic, peas of pepper, and lay the pepper in layers.
- Pour boiling marinade to the edge of the jar, and roll up the lid.
Wrap the jar upside down in a blanket.
So it’s not at all difficult to cook pickled peppers with garlic. But in the winter, what kind of tasty treat will you be waiting for in a jar.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit.
I’ve also prepared for you a pickled pepper recipe!