For everyone who wants to feel a new and unusual taste. Pickled black currants are an excellent appetizer for meat, fish or poultry. Take large berries for this recipe. You imagine the surprise of the guests when on the table you serve not blackcurrant jam, but pickled snack berries.
- Blackcurrant - 5 kilograms;
- sweet peas - 30 pieces;
- cloves - 30 pieces;
- ground cinnamon - 1 tablespoon.
- water - 1.5 liters;
- sugar - 1 kilogram;
- bite 6% - 1 glass.
Step by step recipe for pickled black currants for the winter
- Wash the washed blackcurrant berries with cold water and dry.
- At the bottom of sterilized half-liter cans put 3-4 peas of allspice, 3-4 pieces of cloves, a little ground cinnamon, then tightly lay the prepared currants.
- Prepare the marinade from water, sugar and vinegar, boil.
- Pour the currants in jars with hot marinade, cover, pasteurize at a temperature of 85 ° C, half liter cans - 15 minutes, liter - 20 minutes, roll up.
Serve the pickled black currants on the table in a small bowl. It will not be necessary to advertise such a dish; all guests themselves will want to try it. So interesting and unusual.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!