Pickled Butter - This is a good snack, and excellent filling for pies, and a spicy addition to salads. Properly cooked pickled olives literally melt in your mouth and instantly disappear from the plate. In the preparation of such mushrooms there is one small difficulty, which consists in their preliminary cleaning. This requires patience and time to clean each mushroom from an oily and sticky film on the hat. But the pickling process is quite simple and affordable. And our reliable home recipe will help you easily cook the most tasty and fragrant pickled butter for the winter. For you to succeed, follow our prescription step by step with photo and delight yourself with a delicious harvest of wild mushrooms.
Ingredients for cooking pickled butter
|Mushrooms oily||how much|
|Sugar||2 tbsp. l|
|Salt||1 tbsp. l|
|Vinegar 70%||1 tbsp. l|
|Bay leaf||5-6 pcs|
|Black pepper||10 pieces|
Step by step cooking pickled butter for the winter
- First of all, clean the mushrooms from needles, twigs, leaves and dirt.
- Rinse the mushrooms in salted water.
- Clean the caps of the mushrooms from the film, so they will not be very oily. Cut large mushrooms into pieces, small can be left whole.
- Mushrooms put in a pan with water, add 1 tablespoon to it. spoon of salt and cook mushrooms for 20 minutes.
- Discard the cooked mushrooms in a colander. Rinse with running water.
- For marinade, in 1 liter of water add salt, sugar, bay leaf, allspice, vinegar, as well as a head of garlic, as indicated in the recipe. The recipe shows the proportion of spices per 1 liter. water. Bring to a boil.
- In a boiling marinade, dip the mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Pour into sterilized jars and roll up. Wrap for 8 hours, then put the cans in storage.
Garnish the appetizing pickled butter in a bowl with fresh herbs and onions. Enjoy your meal!