When I first cooked this appetizer of pickled cabbage, it aroused the admiration of all guests. Now I’ve been making cabbage for more than one year according to this recipe, everyone always praises it and asks for a recipe. But this is the first time I am sharing it with you, so that you, my dear readers, will surprise your guests with this deliciously pickled appetizer.
- Cabbage - 3 kilograms;
- carrots - 2-3 pieces;
- garlic - 3-4 cloves.
- Water 1 liter;
- vegetable oil - 0.5-1 cup;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- vinegar 9% - 1 cup;
- salt - 2 tablespoons.
Step by step recipe for pickled cabbage snack
- Chop cabbage.
- Peel the carrots and grate. Mix with cabbage, mash well with your hands.
- Put cabbage with carrots into a three-liter jar, add chopped garlic. Chop it on top of the cabbage.
- Prepare a brine: mix water, vegetable oil, vinegar, sugar and salt and boil everything.
- Pour the cabbage with hot brine, let it cool slightly, then put it in the cold. Make such cabbage in the evening, and in the morning it will be ready.
- Store cooked cabbage in the refrigerator.
The appetizer pickled cabbage turns out juicy and crispy, and the entrance is eaten.
Enjoy your meal!