Sometimes it seems to me that white cabbage is simply created to be pickled or fermented. Agree, what could be tastier than a crispy, juicy fragrant pickled cabbage? Pickled cabbage with bell pepper and carrots is such a delicious dish, and most importantly, how easy it is to cook. Only 5 hours, and exquisitely spicy pickled cabbage is already on your table.
- white cabbage - 2 kilograms;
- sweet pepper - 4-5 pieces;
- carrot - 0.5 kilograms;
- bay leaf - 4 things.
- water - 0.5 liters;
- salt - 4 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 200 milliliters.
Pickled cabbage with bell pepper and carrots. Step by step recipe
- Chop the cabbage as you like, the thinner the pickle the faster.
- Sweet bell pepper must be cleaned from seeds, and cut into half rings or strips.
- Grated peeled carrots.
- Mix together with cabbage, pepper and carrots, add bay leaf.
- Prepare the marinade, combining all the components, boil.
- Let the marinade cool slightly, and then pour the cabbage over with the hot marinade. Cover with a plate, and put oppression on top, and let it stand at room temperature for 5 hours.
- Then put the cabbage in jars, close the capron lids, and store in the refrigerator.
I can believe you that pickled cabbage with bell pepper and carrots will not stand in the refrigerator for a long time. After all, cabbage is ideally combined with all dishes. With which you don’t give it, everything becomes tasty! “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations. Pay attention to the preparation of colorful pickled cabbage and pickled cabbage for the winter with eggplant.