It would seem like a completely ordinary cabbage snack, but how can you beat it by adding turmeric to it. This will give the pickled cabbage a bright yellow color. Still pickled cabbage with turmeric is very quickly prepared, and you will save a lot of your time. Marinate this cabbage in the evening, and the next day you can safely serve your guests.
- White cabbage - 1 kilogram;
- carrot - 1 piece;
- sweet bell pepper - 1 piece;
- garlic - 1 clove.
- vinegar 9% -100 milliliters;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- salt - 1.5 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil - 50 milliliters;
- cloves - 5 pieces;
- turmeric - 1 teaspoon;
- allspice - 4 peas;
- bay leaf - 3-4 pieces.
Step by step recipe for pickled cabbage with turmeric
- Cut the cabbage into squares, grate the peeled carrots on a coarse grater, bell pepper, peeled from seeds, cut into strips.
- Cut the garlic into slices.
- combine all ingredients add cloves, bay leaf and allspice, mix.
- Pour in vegetable oil and add turmeric.
- Prepare the marinade: pour water into the pan, about 700 milliliters, add salt, sugar and vinegar, boil.
- Pour the cabbage with a hot marinade, let it cool at room temperature, then put in the refrigerator.
Pickled cabbage with turmeric will be ready in a day. In general, it can already be eaten in 5-6 hours, but in a day it will acquire a more saturated taste and color.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!