Marinated cauliflower, a dish that looks original on the table, is very appetizing in appearance, and of course delicious. Small pickled inflorescences of cauliflower just ask to eat them. On the table, pickled cauliflower diverges instantly, because you just don’t notice when it is eaten.
- Cauliflower - 1 kilogram.
- Water - 0.5 liters;
- salt - 1.5 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 3 tablespoons.
Step-by-step recipe for pickled cauliflower for the winter
- Peel cauliflower from the integumentary leaves, rinse with clean water, and place them tightly in prepared clean jars.
- Prepare the marinade from water, salt and vinegar, boil and cool.
- Pour the filled cans with marinade, close with plastic lids and leave for 2 days at room temperature.
- Then transfer to a cold place for storage.
Pickled cauliflower is quickly prepared and you don’t have to wait long to enjoy this appetizer and treat your guests. And you can store it in the cold until winter.