I want to offer you another way of pickled champignons, which are cooked without boiling. Mushrooms are ready in two days, retain all their aroma and unsurpassed taste. Pickled champignons without boiling, a recipe for true connoisseurs of champignons, and whoever has not loved them yet, then having prepared according to such a recipe, fall in love with them forever.
- Champignons - 1 kilogram;
- vinegar 9% - 5 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- black pepper peas - 10 pieces;
- onion - 1 medium onion;
- garlic - 5 cloves.
Step-by-step recipe for pickled instant mushrooms without cooking
- Peel the mushrooms, put them in a prepared container.
- Pour boiling water over the mushrooms and add 3-4 tablespoons of vinegar. Let them stand like that for 30 minutes.
- While preparing the marinade, from all of the above ingredients.
- Drain the mushrooms, put them in a prepared container, pour the marinade and refrigerate for 2 days.
In a couple of days, our pickled mushrooms without cooking are ready. They have an unrivaled taste and wonderful aroma.
Cook only the best recipes with "I love to cook."