Spicy pickled foxes inspire new achievements. How appetizing they look on the plate, how you want to eat them, it is simply impossible to resist. According to this recipe, mushrooms always turn out to be whole, directly one to one, fragrant thanks to cinnamon and cloves, they are ideally combined with mushroom aroma. Delicious pickled chanterelles are such mouth-watering little ginger umbrellas!
- Mushrooms - 1 kilogram;
- water - 0.3 cups;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- sweet peas - 5 pieces;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- cloves - 2 pieces;
- ground cinnamon - a pinch;
- vinegar 9% - 0.5 cups.
Step by step recipe for pickled chanterelles
- Sort the mushrooms by size, remove impurities, rinse quickly in cold water, throw in a colander or sieve.
- Leave small mushrooms intact, large cut nicely into quarters.
- Before pickling chanterelles, they must be boiled in salted water (1 teaspoon of salt per 1 liter of water) for 25-30 minutes. After cooking, put the mushrooms in a colander or sieve and let the water drain.
- Prepare the marinade from water, salt and vinegar, bring to a boil, dip the prepared mushrooms into it and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, add sugar and spices.
- Cool the mushrooms in the marinade, put them into prepared jars, roll them up.
- Store in a cool dark place.
It turns out tender and very delicious pickled mushrooms. Serve the pickled chanterelles on the table with finely chopped herbs, onions, and they can also be used to decorate various dishes and for salads.