I always close pickled cucumbers with oil for the winter in liter jars. Since their taste is very well-saturated and rich, and they also turn out to be satisfying, you can even get some cucumbers! Cucumbers with oil are moderately sharp, but not too tender.
- Cucumbers - 4 kilograms;
- vinegar - 200 grams;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- vegetable oil - 200 grams;
- garlic, grated - 0.5 cups;
- ground black pepper - 0.5 teaspoon;
- salt - 100 grams;
Step by step recipe for pickled cucumbers with oil for the winter
- Soak cucumbers entering for 4-5 hours, then wash well. Cut them into 4 parts.
- Wash the parsley and chop finely.
- Put cucumbers and all other ingredients in a large pot, mix. Leave everything to marinate for about 3-4 hours.
- Then put in liter jars and put them sterilized in a pot of water, on the bottom of which lay a wire rack or cloth.
- Sterilize from boiling for 20 minutes. Then roll up the covers, turn over and wrap in a blanket. Let it cool in this way.
It is convenient to serve pickled cucumbers for the winter with oil on the table, they are already cut into 4 parts and seasoned with vegetable oil. A fully prepared snack.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!