Pickled cucumbers in a hot fill with mint are an absolute novelty in conservation. The originality of this recipe is great, but the taste, believe me, will immediately blow you away. Thin, some kind of light with a slight sharpness and piquant freshness. Intriguing? So when I first saw this recipe for pickles in a hot fill with mint, I was intrigued, but decided to try it, I was surprised, since I had never tried one in my life.
- Cucumbers - 3.5 kilograms;
- bunch of parsley, dill, celery.
- horseradish leaves;
- mint - 5 leaves;
- garlic - 15 cloves;
- hot pepper - 2 pods;
- allspice peas - 30 pieces;
- bay leaf - 7 pieces;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- water - 2 liters.
Step by step recipe for pickled cucumbers in a hot fill with mint
- Wash cucumbers in several waters.
- Rinse herbs and spices well and let the water drain.
- At the bottom of prepared cans, put equal servings of herbs and spices, then vertically cucumbers, lay 2-3 cucumbers on top horizontally.
- Pour boiling water over the cucumbers in jars, cover with lids, and towel over the top, leave for 2-3 minutes.
- After that, carefully drain the water, pour boiling water a second time and leave for 5-6 minutes.
- After secondary heating, carefully drain the water, add two tablespoons of salt, boil, pour cucumbers in jars with boiling brine, and roll up the filled jars.
So fragrant, pungent and at the same time tender crispy pickles with mint are ready.
Do not be afraid to experiment in the kitchen! Good luck to you!