For many decades, housewives have been looking for ways and means that will greatly facilitate their work. This also applies to conservation - a time-consuming and time-consuming process. Well, and if the guests are on the doorstep, and you want to treat them with pickled cucumbers? Then pickled cucumbers in a bag in a quick way are what you need. While the potatoes are being cooked, the cucumbers have time to pickle. 30 minutes and pickles on your table!
- cucumbers (take small) - 1 kilogram;
- salt - 25 grams;
- garlic - a couple of cloves.
Pickled cucumbers in a bag. Step by step recipe
- Wash the cucumbers well, cut off the tips, cut into 4 parts.
- Take a clean plastic bag for food, put cucumbers there, add salt and garlic, minced with the help of the garlic, and finely chopped dill.
- Tie the bag well, shake the bag several times so that the salt with dill and garlic is completely distributed.
- Hide the cucumbers in a bag in the refrigerator, and while you are preparing a dinner party, the cucumbers will marinate.
Do not be alarmed that we do not use the usual pickle for everyone; cucumbers do not lose their taste qualities from this. On the contrary, pickled cucumbers in a bag are very crispy, fragrant and juicy! Be sure to note this recipe.
“I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations. And pay attention to cooking crispy cucumbers in a jar for the winter and pickling cucumbers in a cold way.