If you suddenly wanted pickled cucumbers right now, and it’s too early to open the preservation, but you don’t feel like shopping at all. Then I’ll tell you a secret how to cook pickled cucumbers per day.
- Cucumbers - 1.7 kilograms;
- water - 800 milliliters;
- vinegar 9% - 200 grams;
- 5 cherry and currant leaves;
- black pepper peas - 4-5 pieces;
- garlic - 4 pieces;
- bell pepper - 1 piece;
- horseradish leaf - 1 piece;
- salt - 3 tablespoons.
Step by step recipe for pickled cucumbers per day
- Wash the cucumbers well, if small then put whole, and large cut better to marinate.
- Stir the water with salt, bring to a boil. when remove from heat pour vinegar.
- In a prepared jar, lay the leaves of cherry and currant, horseradish, chopped bell pepper (well, if desired), peppercorns, garlic.
- Then lay the cucumbers, pour hot marinade and leave for a day. Only at room temperature, do not clean them in the cold.
- In a day, pickled cucumbers will be ready.
Pickled cucumbers per day should be stored in the refrigerator. But I can assure you that they are so quickly eaten that they will not lie down for a long time.