I really like all the recipes of cucumbers that are not stored in the basement, but also under the nylon cover. You won’t believe it, but pickled cucumbers under a capron lid behave and feel great for the winter both in the apartment and in the pantry, and the recipe for cooking is interesting. We will add one secret ingredient that will make the cucumbers super-crisp.
- cucumbers on a 3-liter jar;
- pour horseradish, currants and cherries;
- garlic - 3-4 cloves.
- water - 1.5 liters;
- salt - 3 tablespoons without a slide;
- vinegar 9% - 2 tablespoons;
- vodka - 2 tablespoons.
Pickled cucumbers under a nylon cover for the winter. Step by step recipe
- Soak the cucumbers in water for at least 4 hours.
- In a sterilized three-liter jar, lay the leaves of currant, cherry and horseradish, as well as peeled garlic cloves.
- Then lay out the cucumbers.
- Prepare the brine: boil water, add salt there. Let it boil for a couple of minutes so that the salt is completely dissolved. Turn off the heat and pour the vinegar and vodka into the brine.
- Pour cucumbers in a jar with hot pickle. Tie the neck of the can with gauze. Leave on the table for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, close the capron lid, pre-dousing it with boiling water.
Cucumbers can be eaten immediately, and can be stored at room temperature.
The salting of cucumbers for the winter under the nylon cover is simply unique, and what delicious cucumbers turn out to be beyond words. I recommend with all my heart! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking pickled cucumbers in liter jars and pickled cucumbers and tomatoes for the winter.