I found the recipe for these cucumbers in the magazine, by the way, very old when I did a bulk at home. I tried that year to close several jars. You know, the pickled cucumbers with carrots turned out so delicious and rich, and the cucumbers and carrots are spicy-spicy, the marinade is really sweet, I like it sharper, but it’s very tasty anyway. This year, too, closed several jars for a change, and I advise you.
- cucumbers - 1.2 kilograms;
- carrot - 4 pieces;
- onion - 4 pieces;
- dill umbrellas - 2 pieces;
- water - 2 liters;
- salt - 3 tablespoons;
- sugar - 7 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 180 milliliters.
Pickled cucumbers with carrots. Step by step recipe
- Soak cucumbers in water for 6 hours, you can leave it overnight. Then drain the water and rinse them well. Trim the ends.
- Peel the carrots, cut into circles or slices, and cut the onion into rings.
- At the bottom of the can, put dill and then tightly alternatingly load the carrots, onions and cucumbers.
- Prepare the marinade from water, salt and sugar, boil. Pour boiling cucumbers in a jar of marinade and leave for 5-7 minutes.
- Then pour the marinade back into the pan, bring to a boil, when removed from the heat, add vinegar, and immediately pour the cucumbers in the jar.
- Roll up the jar with a lid.
- Wrap in a blanket until cool.
In winter, when you open a jar of pickled cucumbers with carrots, get ready for an enchanting and rich taste that you will definitely like.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking cucumbers for the winter in liter jars and pickled cucumbers in jars.