I love such blanks that you can eat in a day. And especially if a celebration is planned, then pickled eggplant vegetable salad, which will be prepared during the day, is the most advantageous option. Salad is just wonderful, all the vegetables are so perfectly complemented by each other that it seems, here it is the limit of perfection. Be sure to try to cook pickled eggplant vegetable salad and please yourself and your loved ones.
- Eggplant - 3 pieces;
- carrot - 2 pieces;
- bell pepper - 1 piece;
- garlic - 3-4 cloves;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- vinegar 9% - 3 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons.
Step by step recipe for pickled eggplant vegetable salad per day
- Boil eggplant in salted water until soft, but be careful not to boil it. Let the eggplants cool.
- Peel the seeds, and cut into strips, grate the peeled carrots on a grater for Korean carrots.
- When the eggplants have cooled, cut them into half rings. Mix all the vegetables.
- Prepare the marinade: squeeze the garlic through the garlic, add salt, sugar, vinegar and oil, mix.
- Pour the marinade over the vegetables and mix again.
- Put the salad in the refrigerator for a day, but periodically remove and mix, at least a couple of times, so all vegetables are better to be marinated.
When serving, the pickled eggplant vegetable salad can be garnished with greens and a mint leaf. It looks so that it already excites appetite, and the taste is simply fabulous.