To say that pickled eggplant with pumpkin is delicious, to say nothing! It is incredible, unsurpassed and just awesomely tasty! In this recipe for pickled eggplant with pumpkin, there are eggplant, pumpkin, and Bulgarian pepper and an apple. Just imagine this colorful and rich taste!
- Eggplant - 1 kilogram;
- apples - 1 kilogram;
- Bulgarian pepper - 1 piece;
- pumpkin - 1 kilogram;
- tomatoes - 1 kilogram;
- parsley - 200 grams;
- dill - 200 grams;
- garlic - 200 grams;
- vegetable oil - 400 milliliters;
- apple cider vinegar - 100 milliliters;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- salt - 70 grams;
- ground black pepper to taste.
Step by step recipe for pickled eggplant with pumpkin
- Cut eggplant into slices of 2-3 centimeters, peeled pumpkin and cut without seeds in the same way, cut peeled seeds from seeds randomly.
- Cut apples (take green sweet varieties) into small slices (cut the apple into 6 pieces, then cut each slice in half.
- Pass tomatoes with garlic through a meat grinder or beat with a blender.
- Chop the greens.
- Add salt, sugar, vegetable oil and vinegar to the tomato-garlic mass, put on fire and bring to a boil.
- All the vegetables that we prepared to mix with each other and lower them into a boiling mass.
- Cook a little less than an hour, do not forget to stir.
- Arrange hot in sterilized jars, roll up the lids. Wrap it upside down in a blanket until it cools completely.
Pickled eggplant with pumpkin does not need additional dishes, it is a completely self-sufficient dish that you will love from the first spoon.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!