This is a simple recipe for pickled garlic, but delicious! Garlic does not lose its sharpness, becomes sharp, and even a little crunchy. As an appetizer, pickled garlic is suitable for any feast! But how to ferment garlic with heads, I will tell you in detail in this article.
- Garlic - 1 kilogram;
- water - 600 milliliters;
- vinegar 6% - 30 milliliters;
- salt - 30 grams.
Step-by-step recipe for pickled garlic with heads
- Peel the garlic heads, but do not separate them into cloves. Pour them with drinking water, let it lie down for 6-8 hours.
- Rinse the garlic well in running water.
- Place the garlic in prepared jars.
- Prepare a brine of water, salt and vinegar, boil.
- Pour the garlic with cool cool brine.
- Put the garlic kvas in a cold place for 10-14 days. During this time, fermentation will take place, and the garlic will be completely ready for use.
Store ready-made pickled garlic in the refrigerator or cellar. You can periodically add brine to the garlic (per 1 liter of water 20 grams of salt, 20 grams of vinegar) then it can stand all winter.
Sour garlic is also very useful, during the period of viral and colds, it will protect you from the risk of getting sick, increase immunity and protect the body.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!