Pickled grapes with cloves are an exquisite side dish for meat dishes. Marinade gives grapes a special taste, it is a little tart, but at the same time spicy. For this recipe, it is best to use grapes with large berries, they look spectacular on the table, as well as decoration of meat snacks.
- Grapes - 2 kilograms;
- sugar - 400-600 grams (depending on the grape variety);
- vinegar 9% - 0.5 cups;
- water - 5 glasses;
- cloves - 10 grains;
- cinnamon 1 gram.
Step by step recipe for pickled grapes with cloves
- Grapes are pickled in bunches or individual berries, separated by scissors from the hands.
- Prepare cans for canning, for this they need to be sterilized. You can see about different methods of sterilizing cans here.
- Put the grapes in jars.
- Prepare the marinade: pour water into an enameled pan, add cloves and cinnamon, boil and let it boil for 7-10 minutes, then add sugar, mix, bring to a boil. Remove from heat and pour vinegar.
- Pour grapes in a jar of marinade.
- Cover the cans filled with marinade, place in a pan with water heated to 50 ° С, and pasteurize at a temperature of 90 ° С: 0.5 liter cans - 15 minutes, 1 liter - 20 minutes; and 3 liter cans - 30 minutes.
- After pasteurization, the jars need to be immediately corked, the quality of the corking jar must be checked (so that the marinade does not come out, and the lids are tightly screwed). Cool the grapes without turning over or wrapping them.
Pickled grapes are a great appetizer on the table. These amazing small grapes are so delicious and fragrant that of all types of snacks the first to "fly away" from the table.