Delicious pickled green peas that will decorate any salad and complement it with your own taste. With pickled green peas at home, any dish will sound new, more saturated and aromatic.
- Green pea;
- water - 1 liter;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- vinegar 9% - 100 milliliters.
Step by step recipe for pickled green peas
- I will share with you how to pickle green peas at home. First you need to boil water and lower the peas, blanch for about 3 minutes.
- Let the water drain, the peas cool and then lay it in sterilized jars.
- Prepare the marinade from water, salt and vinegar, boil.
- Pour the peas in a boiling marinade and sterilize jars with a capacity of 0.5 liter for 30 minutes, 1 liter for 45 minutes.
- Cover the jars with sterilized lids and roll them up.
- Wrap the jars with a warm blanket, and let them stand wrapped until cool.
- Store peas in a cool dark place.
Pickled green peas can also be served as a side dish for meat dishes, potatoes.
Enjoy your meal!