Pickled hot peppers for lovers of burning sensations! Hot pepper will add brightness and spiciness to any dish, make its taste more diverse and interesting.
For 1 liter can:
- Small hot pepper - 0.5 kilograms;
- water - 0.2 liters;
- vinegar 9% - 0.2 liters;
- salt - 30 grams.
Step by step recipe for pickled hot peppers
- Rinse the pepper well and put it in a jar.
- Boil water, vinegar and salt, and pour pepper with cooled brine.
- Cover the jar with a lid and put in a pan with a lattice insert (or a cloth napkin at the bottom).
- Sterilize for 5 minutes from the moment of boiling.
- Then remove the jar, roll up the lid, and let it cool.
Pickled hot peppers like garlic or horseradish give the dish special notes of taste and make it more piquant.
Delicious to you preparations!