Pickled oranges are a dessert for anyone who loves citrus fruits. I adore them, like this dessert. It’s hard to resist. Pickled oranges are easy to cook, but you need to wait a day, until the final preparation. And this is the whole difficulty. It is impossible to wait for so long, the aroma directly attracts and attracts. Well, that’s it! I am sharing with you a wonderful dessert.
- Oranges - 5 pieces;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons.
Step by step dessert of pickled oranges
- Wash the lemon, and carefully remove from its zest, we need only the yellow part. Squeeze juice out of it.
- Wash the oranges. While only one is needed, we will also squeeze juice out of it.
- Now mix the juice of lemon and orange, add lemon zest and sugar (you can add more or less sugar, if desired).
- The remaining four oranges must be peeled, divided into slices, remove the film and partitions with stones.
- Put orange slices in an enameled or glass bowl and pour them with the prepared sauce.
- Hide for a day in the refrigerator. Just do not eat earlier, all the ingredients should make good friends among themselves. You can stir our pickled oranges periodically throughout the day.
This is a delicious dessert of pickled oranges, probably there is no citrus!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit.