Oyster mushrooms, unique mushrooms, you can buy them all year round in the store. They are very easy to grow, so the cost of such mushrooms is also not high. I will share with you how to quickly pickle oyster mushrooms so that you can immediately enjoy delicious pickled mushrooms! pickled oyster mushrooms instant cooking is a very tasty treat that you will surely like.
- Oyster mushrooms - 500 grams;
- vegetable oil - 50 grams;
- vinegar 9% - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 2 teaspoons;
- juice of half a lemon;
- garlic - 5-7 cloves;
- bay leaves, peppercorns, cloves 8 pieces;
- onion - 1 piece;
- water - 1 cup.
- Pour water into a saucepan, add vegetable oil, garlic (which must be passed through the garlic), vinegar, lemon juice, cloves and pepper.
- Boil and boil over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare the mushrooms, rinse and chop coarsely.
- Strain the resulting marinade, put the mushrooms in it and boil with the mushrooms for 10 minutes, cool. Add the onion, which cut into half rings.
Pickled oyster mushrooms can be eaten immediately, but if you wait until the onions are fully marinated, it will be even tastier.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!