Pickled pears in sugar syrup are the taste and aroma of childhood! The most delicious pears I've ever tried somewhere. Pears in sugar syrup is a wonderful winter dessert made from a jar. You know, in my opinion, they are tastier even than fresh pears, because they become lazier and more aromatic.
- Pears - 2 kilograms;
- orange - 1 piece;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- sugar - 500 grams;
- water - 1.5 liters.
Step by step recipe for pickled pears in sugar syrup
- Wash the pears, oranges, and lemons well.
- Next you need to blanch the pears in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Core the pear, not the tail.
- Remove the zest from the lemon and orange and place it a little inside each pear.
- Make sugar syrup from water and sugar.
- Put the pears in a jar and pour sugar syrup.
- Put a jar of pears in a pan for sterilization.
- A three-liter jar needs to be sterilized from the moment of boiling water in a pan for 15 minutes.
- After the lid, roll up and wrap it upside down in a blanket.
Pickled pears in sugar syrup will become your favorite family harvest. You know, you eat such a pear, but your heart feels warm and comfortable, so carefree! That's what delicious food can do!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!
And I'll tell you how to cook a very simple, but less tasty pear jam!