Pickled peppers stuffed with tomatoes - it would seem a banal combination of tomatoes and peppers, or rather, not banal, but traditional. You will often see a salad with peppers and tomatoes, but stuffing peppers with these tomatoes is already a delicacy. A delicacy that you can easily cook according to the recipe that I will offer you.
- Pepper - 1 kilogram;
- green tomatoes - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 2 heads;
- parsley - 1 bunch;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons ;.
- Tomato juice - 1 liter;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 1 cup;
- vinegar 6% - an incomplete glass.
Step-by-step recipe for pickled peppers stuffed with tomatoes
- Wash red or yellow bell pepper, remove stalks and seeds.
- Boil water and blanch the prepared pepper there for 3 minutes.
- Wash green tomatoes, without stalks, wash, dry and cut into slices.
- Peel, wash and dry the garlic, wash the greens too.
- In each prepared pepper, put a clove of garlic, a sprig of parsley and a slice of green tomato. Place the pepper vertically in sterilized liter jars.
- Prepare a filling of tomato juice (or water), salt, sugar and vinegar, boil.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of hot vegetable oil into each jar of peppers, pour hot fill. and put in a pot of water sterilized for 15 minutes, then immediately roll up.
Pickled peppers stuffed with tomatoes turn out to be very tasty, as if it was just about cooked. It always looks good on the table. I hope that you enjoy this unusual preparation of pepper.
Delicious to you preparations!