In the picking season, it is worth considering their conservation. So you will be sure of their safety, also significantly save your money, since marinated mushrooms are not cheap, but most importantly, you get mushrooms, much better than purchased. To help you, dear mistresses, I offer a simple home recipe exclusively delicious pickled mushrooms for the winter. According to this recipe, you can pickle not only porcini mushrooms, but also others. There may be a difference in how long it takes to cook such mushrooms. The recipe, tested over the years, all who try mushrooms, are very satisfied. The secret lies both in the method of preparation and in the recipe itself marinade. The mushrooms are moderately acidic, fragrant, fragrant and incredibly tasty. Such a blank for the winter will certainly please you!
Ingredients for Cooking Pickled Mushrooms
|Salt||1 tbsp. l|
|Vinegar 9%||70-75 ml|
Step by step cooking with pickled mushrooms photo
- To begin with, any mushrooms must be thoroughly washed, changing the water two to three times. Add salt to the first water. So you can get rid of the worms that may be there, and also the mushrooms will not blacken.
- Put the mushrooms in a pan with water, add a spoonful of salt. Bring the mushrooms to a boil and cook them for about 1 hour. If you have other mushrooms, cook them for 30 minutes. Then drain the water, it is no longer needed.
- In a separate saucepan, cook the marinade. To do this, add 2 tsp. sugar, 1 tbsp salt and 70-75 ml. vinegar, bring to a boil.
- In clean jars on the bottom, lay black pepper, peas, allspice and bay leaf.
- Fill jars with boiled mushrooms.
- Pour mushrooms with marinade, cover with lids.
- Put the jars of mushrooms on sterilization. Sterilize 0.5 liter jars for 30 minutes, and 1 liter jars sterilized for 50 minutes.
- After, clog the jars, and when it cools down, send them to the storage room for storage.
When serving, pour the pickled mushrooms with aromatic vegetable oil, and add the onion, chopped in half rings. Enjoy your meal!