In winter, I just can not do without pickled vegetables. Many say that it is very difficult to cook them, but in fact, pickled vegetables are very simple and very tasty. The recipe for pickled pickled vegetables prepared for the winter is just a lifesaver, because you do not need to simultaneously open three or four banks of some twists at once. Just one is enough, in which there will be everything that the soul desires. Pickled vegetables “Assorted garden garden”, and even quick cooking, this is the recipe that will be useful to every housewife.
- water - 2.5 glasses;
- vinegar 5% - 2.5 cups;
- salt - 3 teaspoons;
- sugar - 1.5 cups;
- sweet pepper - 2 pieces;
- cauliflower - 1 head;
- white cabbage - 1 head;
- celery - 2 stalks;
- carrots - 3 pieces.
Pickled vegetables are very simple and delicious. Step by step recipe
- We will need 4 liter cans or one three-liter one. As in any other preservation, first we wash and sterilize the cans. Sterilize the jars in a convenient and familiar way.
- All vegetables, without exception, wash, carrots can be rubbed with a brush. Then we clean it and cut it with not very thin rings, about a finger and a half thick.
- Pepper, it is best to choose red, so that the preservation looks more effective in the bank, and then on the table. So, my pepper, cut into two parts, remove the seeds and cut into medium pieces.
- Celery was previously washed and cut into cubes, 3-5 centimeters long, it depends on the volume of your jar.
- My cauliflower, let it dry slightly and sorted into inflorescences. Inflorescences should be small so that they easily pass into the neck of the jar.
- We remove the top leaves from white cabbage, remove the stalk and cut into small pieces so that it, like cauliflower, easily passes into a jar.
- In banks, lay all the vegetables in layers. Try to lay them out so that there are no two identical pieces of vegetables nearby.
- Pour water into the pan, add vinegar. Attention! We have 5% vinegar, if your percentage of vinegar is higher, then dilute it with water.
- Next, pour salt and sugar. We give the marinade a boil.
- Remove the boiled marinade from the stove and let it cool slightly, do not pour vegetables with boiling water.
- Pour vegetables in jars with a marinade and let it cool. Once the jars have cooled, cover them with lids and send them to the refrigerator. Two days later, the vegetables are ready to eat.
Delicious pickled vegetables do not stand for long in your refrigerator. Assorted pickled vegetables for the winter can be done not only with cabbage, but also with other vegetables that are at your fingertips. It can be cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini and even plums. Experiment, and you will succeed. Be sure to visit the Very Delicious website, for you there is a whole collection of excellent recipes for canned vegetables. Enjoy your meal!
Video owned by BROSH ABOUT ISRAEL