In the summer, I don’t want these mayonnaise salads, but I want something light. Pickled zucchini in a bag is the most it, because you don’t feel like messing with banks, during the period of preservation you get tired of them incredibly. That is why I want to offer you a funky recipe for salted zucchini in a quick package!
- Zucchini - 1 kilogram;
- dill - a bunch;
- parsley - a bunch;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon;
- bitter pepper to taste.
Step-by-step recipe for salted zucchini in a package
- Wash the zucchini and cut into circles 0.5 cm wide.
- Fold the squash in a food bag, you can immediately in two so that the brine does not leak.
- Peel and chop the garlic, and also add to the zucchini.
- Finely chop the parsley and dill, add to the zucchini. Optionally, add a couple of hot pepper rings.
- Add salt, sugar and lemon juice directly to the bag; you can throw a few lemon peels.
- Tie the bag well, shake, and refrigerate for 6-7 hours.
- Remember to shake several times while the zucchini is in the refrigerator.
Ready zucchini put in a plate and serve.
Boiled potatoes, chop and pickled zucchini from a bag - this is what you need for happiness on a summer day.
Delicious to you preparations.