Mushrooms, both salted and pickled, are extremely tasty. Most importantly, adhere to the recommendations of their proper harvesting for the winter. For pickling, it is necessary to choose only young mushrooms, the old ones will be tasteless. Pickled mushrooms step by step recipe with pictures for the winter we presented below. As for me, all mushroom dishes are tasty, but for these mushrooms a prerequisite is soaking from one to three in water, which also needs to be changed several times a day. These mushrooms have a peculiar bitterness, but it is soaking that helps to get rid of it. How much time to soak, you can check if you break off a small piece and chew, but do not swallow. Next, I will provide you homemade pickles, according to which they turn out crispy, delicate and fragrant. With a fresh onion, seasoned with fragrant sunflower oil, marinated breasts, will be the central snack on your table!
Ingredients for cooking pickled mushrooms
|For 1 L marinade|
|Cherry Leaves||3-4 pcs|
|Currant leaves||3-4 pcs|
|Bay leaf||2-3 pcs|
|Salt||2 tbsp. l|
|Sugar||1 tbsp. l|
|Vinegar 9%||1.5 tbsp. l|
Step by step cooking pickled mushrooms for the winter
- Wash the mushrooms. In them, sometimes, dirt deeply eats up, therefore it is necessary to make it carefully. You can use the new kitchen sponge.
- Soak the mushrooms of mushrooms in cold water for 1-3 days to get rid of bitterness. If the weather is warm, do not soak for a long time. Water must be drained and filled with new up to 3-4 times a day.
- Before cooking, mushrooms can be cut, but can be left as is. Put the mushrooms in a pan with clean water, put on the stove and bring to a boil. Boil the mushrooms, removing the foam, 10 minutes. Drain and rinse the mushrooms again.
- Prepare the marinade. For 1 liter of water, add 2 tbsp. salt, 1 tbsp sugar, black peppercorns, allspice, if you wish, bay leaf. You can also add a couple of cloves. Bring the marinade to a boil.
- Throw in a boiling marinade of mushrooms, cook everything together for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in sterilized jars, lay on the bottom clean leaves of cherries and currants, chopped garlic.
- After boiling the mushrooms for 15 minutes, put them in jars, on top of the leaves, fill with boiling marinade.
- Add 1 tsp. vinegar for every 0.5 liter jar, add marinade, if necessary, and plug with sterilized lids.
- Wrap the mushrooms for 6-8 hours, and then store in a cool place.
Pickled mushrooms are served as an appetizer to the main dishes, seasoned with aromatic vegetable oil. Enjoy your meal!