Not so long ago, a popular recipe for pickles in a bag in the refrigerator became a popular one. Firstly, cucumbers are cooked quickly - only 4-5 hours, and light-salted cucumbers on your table. And secondly, pickle is not used, cucumbers do not get sour and always turn out crispy. When pickling cucumbers in brine, many people have problems with the stomach, and when pickling cucumbers in a packet, there are no such problems. After all, the cucumbers in the bag do not contain fermentation products that pose a danger to the stomach.
- cucumbers - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 1 head;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- horseradish root;
- allspice - 2-3 peas;
- cloves - 2 buds.
Salting of cucumbers in a package in the refrigerator. Step by step recipe
- Rinse the cucumbers. My advice to you: soak the cucumbers in the water for about 20 minutes. This will remove the bitterness.
- Peel the garlic, finely chop.
- Take a strong plastic bag (for food) and put cucumbers, garlic, horseradish root, allspice and cloves there. Add salt and sugar.
- Tie the bag and shake it several times so that the filling is evenly distributed throughout the package. Put the bag of cucumbers in another bag, and tie it too.
- Put the bag in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours. You can leave it for the night.
The pickling of cucumbers in a bag in the refrigerator is unique and very fast. Cucumbers seem to breathe moisture in the bag, become juicy, fragrant and very crispy. With such salted cucumbers you can cook any salads, okroshka, pickle, vegetable stew.
If you like experimenting, you can add lemon, lime juice, hot pepper to cucumbers. This will complement and decorate their taste, making it in its own way original and interesting.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try gherkins for winter and cucumbers in jars for winter.