I am always inspired by dishes that are not only tasty, but also beautiful, which is why there are many such recipes in my cookbook. Today, for readers of “I Love Cooking,” I want to present a recipe for a pie called “Chrysanthemums”, it is very easy to form, but it turns out so beautiful that it can be compared to a loaf!
- flour - 0.5 kilograms;
- milk - 350 milliliters;
- butter - 50 grams;
- sugar - 2 teaspoons;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- dry yeast - 11 grams.
- bacon - 400 grams;
- Russian cheese - 200 grams.
Pie "Chrysanthemum". Step by step recipe
- Pour yeast into warm milk and set aside for 7 minutes.
- Then add sugar and salt to the mixture, dissolve. Next, flour and soft butter. Knead the dough. Set it aside again until it doubles in volume.
- Divide our dough into 7 parts.
- Roll each part in a circle. Bend the lower and upper parts to the middle.
- Roll the strip a little wider than your bacon.
- At the bottom, make cuts on the dough after one centimeter.
- Put a strip of bacon on a strip of dough, a piece of cheese on the edge and wrap it with a roll.
- We also do the rest of the dough and put them in a greased form.
- Leave to raise twice.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the cake for 40 minutes, if the top starts to redden strongly, cover with foil.
- The pie is ready!
Pie "Chrysanthemum" fits perfectly on any table, even on a festive, albeit on the usual. Perfect for breakfast, and instead of pies and bread for the first dishes. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook mushroom pie with cheese and pie "Ternopil".