If you like hearty homemade cakes, I suggest treating your household with a delicious puff pastry pie with filling. Snail pie with ham and cheese always beckons to the table. The cake turns out to be tender, with a crispy crust, incredibly tasty, just melts in the mouth and attracts, first of all, with its original shape. The most awesome is the aroma, which is impossible to convey in words. Thin dough and a lot of tender pleasant filling. In general, tasty, simple and fast! Try to do it - and surprise your relatives with your culinary skills.
- ham - 150 grams;
- cheese - 100 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- sesame seeds - 1 teaspoon;
- puff pastry (yeast) - 400 grams.
Pie "Snail" with ham and cheese. Step by step recipe
- We rub cheese for a pie on a coarse grater.
- Ham (according to the recipe) is also rubbed on a coarse grater.
- To prepare the “Snail” cake, we will use ready-made puff yeast dough (but you can also use yeast-free dough). Sprinkle the dough a little with flour and roll it into a rectangular layer (2-3 mm thick) using a rolling pin.
- Cut the finished rolled dough into four strips (the thickness of one strip is four fingers).
- In the middle of each strip, lay the prepared ham.
- Then sprinkle the ham with grated cheese.
- The edges of the strips with filling well pinch. As a result, you get four long thin flagella (sausages).
- Cover the baking tray with parchment paper and grease with oil.
- The first tourniquet is laid on a greased parchment in the form of a dense spiral (the seam should be from the bottom).
- Next, we lay the next bundle, fasten it a little with the first and put it around the first bundle. Thus, we form a suspension pie. In more detail, how to properly form a cake in the shape of a snail, you can see on my video recipe.
- Add a little water to the yolk and stir with a fork until smooth.
- With whipped yolk, grease the filling cake (I do this with a silicone brush).
- Sprinkle generously with sesame seeds.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- We bake a cheese pie at a temperature of 180 degrees in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- We take out the baked pie from the oven and remove the parchment.
An airy, tender, very tasty pie: both in warm and in cold form. But the snail cake is especially tasty when the cheese still stretches. A piece of such baking just melts in your mouth. During the preparation of the pie according to this recipe, you can use any other filling: cabbage, minced meat or berries. And thanks to my step-by-step recipe, everything will turn out super! “I love to cook” wishes you delicious home-made cakes: cook with us - everything is incredibly tasty here. Come back often: I still have many interesting video recipes for you.